Installer not refreshing sources?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
It was just working for me yesterday. Now when it refreshes, it gets stuck on the "refreshing resources" Seems like it goes 3/4 the way and jusr stays there. I have not updates to 1.1.1 at all either and I'm currently running version 2.63 of installer.

UPDATE: Looks like it IS updating after it sits there for a very long time but more than half of the applications are now gone. What happened?

DavidB

Sep 26, 2007
Same here. It looks to me like none of the programs sourced from smxy.org are getting updated and if you try to go directly to the website (see "Sources" in Installer) it is not able to find it....maybe their server is down? I sure hope that's all it is...I just downgraded to 1.0.2 and am trying to reinstall stuff...and now it's gone!

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
yes, I re-installed and though that I missed an update with installer but after the install it was the same version. I can't damage anything with a re-install of installer can I? LOL

papabro

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
MA
Yeah I think you are right. I unistalled Community sources and tried to re-install it and it froze on me there too.

wildturkey

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
Same here it only goes 3/4 of the way for a refresh and freezes! It started last night so i turned the phone off and on and still nothing. Still freezes this morning at 3/4 of the way I also have 1.0.2