installer or summerboard problem

ritzthekracker

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Hey guys I just updated both my installer and summerboard to the newest version and when i install summerboard themes from installer I cant seem to get the themes to show up on smbprefs. I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 iPhone, jailbroken using the dev team 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 update software. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
Hey guys I just updated both my installer and summerboard to the newest version and when i install summerboard themes from installer I cant seem to get the themes to show up on smbprefs. I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 iPhone, jailbroken using the dev team 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 update software. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.
I used the Dev Team JB and am not experiencing any problems, however I've noticed that my Installer now shows a 1.1.3 Summerboard Fix that adds a link from /var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes to one in the /var/mobile directory.

Update your sources and give it a go, otherwise you could just create a symlink to do the same thing.