installer problems?

Aug 19, 2008
ok i just jailbroke my phone with winpwn, its the 2.0 version on my white 3g, and when i go to installer i cant donwload community sources. it says bad url

what do i neeed to do to fix it? all i have now is cydia, and with my old iPhone installer had a lot more apps

Aug 19, 2008
ok well i just read that installer isn't quite out yet, whgen it is will i just be able to download community sources and it work

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Installer is out, however, it is beta. And by beta, the developers mean beta. Installer is quite unstable right now and has a long way to go before it's as good as Cydia. Unless you need a shiny interface (which isn't really that good, in my opinion) then stick to Cydia.

forkee

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
ok i just jailbroke my phone with winpwn, its the 2.0 version on my white 3g, and when i go to installer i cant donwload community sources. it says bad url

what do i neeed to do to fix it? all i have now is cydia, and with my old iPhone installer had a lot more apps
try it again either right after or wait a couple of minutes, if not try again after an hour. it works just a little buggy