Installer Sources!

arminzol

Aug 29, 2007
Does anyone has all the source addresses, so everytime we restore our iPhone we don't have to search for each address, for example modemyifone has their own source address. If anyone could provide us with all the source addresses it would make a lot of things easier.

miketl

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
Or just add this one:

http://ride4.org/shai.xml

It will add every source available

and it will always add new sources that come out
hey, is there any benefit to having all available sources?

the only sources i have are apptapp official, conceited software, modmyifone,com and ste packaging

if i add the above link you posted, will i have access to anything special?

thanks

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
hey, is there any benefit to having all available sources?

the only sources i have are apptapp official, conceited software, modmyifone,com and ste packaging

if i add the above link you posted, will i have access to anything special?

thanks
Well, no not anything particularly special. What you will have is every available source for installer entered. This may or may not give you apps you like. I personally like to check out the reports of new apps and then if I want to try it out I just add the source myself.

I did have shai's install all sources url installed, and it really bogged down my refresh sources time, so I went in and deleted a bunch of them that offered nothing I was ever going to be interested in.

miketl

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
Well, no not anything particularly special. What you will have is every available source for installer entered. This may or may not give you apps you like. I personally like to check out the reports of new apps and then if I want to try it out I just add the source myself.

I did have shai's install all sources url installed, and it really bogged down my refresh sources time, so I went in and deleted a bunch of them that offered nothing I was ever going to be interested in.
thanks

perfect response i was looking for

Nov 3, 2007
sources

Does anyone has all the source addresses, so everytime we restore our iPhone we don't have to search for each address, for example modemyifone has their own source address. If anyone could provide us with all the source addresses it would make a lot of things easier.

add.....................http://ride4.org/shai.xml to your sources!