Installer without rSBT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jophone

Bronze
Oct 4, 2007
hi,
i have a little problem:
i don't have the rSBT application available on my Installer.app.
Is it possible? it's the latest version of the Installer, i refreshed but nothing.
the firmware is 1.0.2.
a friend of mine with the same versione of everything has rSBT,
me not.
Does anyone ever had the same problem?
is any other way to install rSBT without installer.app?

thanks a lot

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
THe new updated version of Customiz 1.17 works seriously flawlessly with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 as long as you set you settings to say you have the correct firmware. Aside from there being no way to hide icons, it works perfect. I know using customize in the past with version 1.13 i really screwed up my phone acouple of times. Ive used rSBT with 1.17 a lot and so far very good ... Try it out.

Lauting

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
London, England
jbarrack,

I've just downloaded the lastest version of customise but i can't see the option for hiding icons? (I'm running the firmware v1.1.1)

Also the sounds option in customise doesn't seem to be saving my selected sound. I've gone back into the customise option and back into the sounds section to make sure its ticked the right box then i've excited back to the main window and the circle icon appears and then locks the phone and when i go back into the customise sound section the option i've ticked is blank.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Alex.

Gom33

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
^^^ as far as hiding icons you have to use Xlaunch for that... in regars to your other question, i have no idea, lol... good luck!