Installing Apps that you have downloaded on your PC

Staszek

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
Ok I searched and maybe I didn't search correctly but I cant figure this out.

I jailbroke the other day and I love it!

I have already changed so many things with Cydia but there are many things I cant find or when I do they are in complete themes that I don't want the entire theme.

Anyway, how do I install something I found on the net like for instance:

Weather Elements V2. I have it downloaded on my computer now how do I install them on my iPhone?

Thanks!

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
If it isn't in cydia so cydia can install it...your going to have to SSH it into your phone. I am assuming you want to put them in Root/Library/Themes and select it in winterboard, but not sure. I thought I saw that theme in the screenshot thread, maybe look through there and PM the people using it for more detailed intructions.

Staszek

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
If it isn't in cydia so cydia can install it...your going to have to SSH it into your phone. I am assuming you want to put them in Root/Library/Themes and select it in winterboard, but not sure. I thought I saw that theme in the screenshot thread, maybe look through there and PM the people using it for more detailed intructions.
yes thanks I figured out SSH! Working now still not finding something I completely want though.