Installing games like solitaire on iPhone

dougie

Apr 21, 2008
Hi, I am a new iPhone owner as I mentioned in a post the other day. But I want to know if this gadget has the standard games like solitare on it and if so how do you access them?
Thanks

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Sorry to tell you but it doesn't. You would have to jailbreak it.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Hi, I am a new iPhone owner as I mentioned in a post the other day. But I want to know if this gadget has the standard games like solitare on it and if so how do you access them?
Thanks
Above is correct but there are web apps you can use either via edge or wifi. I have some basic games on my stock (unjailbroken phone) iPhone. When Apples new app store opens around the end of june you'll be able to get games via iTunes. Here's a link for the solitare web app. Use safari on your phone to get to the link below and then press the '+' button at the bottom of iPhone safari and then 'add to home screen', this way you'll have a shortcut on your phone to get to the game. Enjoy your phone

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/games/cards_puzzle/solitaireepic.html

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Ohhh ya my bad i totally forgot about web apps....i jailbroke my phone before they cam out with a lot of those so i was never that interested

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
What if you're some place where you can't use web access?
[I've been in a few circumstances where edge or wifi was not an option.

Also, what if you feel like playing Lexitron(Text Twist) or Tetris...the list goes on]

Jailbreak is the way to go :)

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
What if you're some place where you can't use web access?
[I've been in a few circumstances where edge or wifi was not an option.

Also, what if you feel like playing Lexitron(Text Twist) or Tetris...the list goes on]

Jailbreak is the way to go :)
I definitely second that