Insurence

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 16, 2007
iLife
That was the only thing that really held me back from buying an iPhone. Unfortunately I wandered into an AT&T store and walked out with one after 5 minutes. It seems to be pretty tough so I would just enjoy having it.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Just be careful with it an you will be fine.. its pretty crappy there is no INSURANCE on it but what can we do.

Last edited by a moderator:

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
don't believe it that much tho man just keep your phone safe don't slack because the videos lol you will be amazed how easy it is to scratch or even break it when you drop it..

HarleyS

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Sarasota Florida
don't believe it that much tho man just keep your phone safe don't slack because the videos lol you will be amazed how easy it is to scratch or even break it when you drop it..
Lol, no. Im not gonna go slingin it around now (even though i still cant figure out the my email problem) just because the video showed me but i do feel more comfortable.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Make sure you have a rider to cover high ticket electronics. You should be able to cover it on homeowners or renter's insurance. Unfortunately, most of those have $500 deductibles.