Intelliscreen problem

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I'm pretty sure thats how you spell it. Anyway, just a warning, when i installed the program (which i loved) my edge stopped working. As soon as i uninstalled it, it began working again. So for anyone experiencing similar problems and you have the program installed, check that first.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I've had no such issues. What kind of jailbreak are you?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I've had no such issues. What kind of jailbreak are you?
ziPhone something. I don't remember the number it was a while ago. I just know when I had the program installed edge don't work and when I uninstalled it magically worked again.

H

Hayesimus

try installing it again and if it doesn't work that time then you'll know.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yeah, sounds like a coincidence to me. No one has reported a similar issue, and it's already become a quite popular app.

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
Can anyone help me? My intelliscreen is working but I made the mistake of turning on the date and time and now it won't go back off. I tried 20-30 times and still huge ass numbers are there!

H

Hayesimus

that is standard iPhone clock. you can't get rid of that.

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
It used to cover it up but now its not.

H

Hayesimus

well i know that they updated some of the intelliscreen stuff so that you have the option. did you click OFF or whatnot on the intelliscreen options?

ns3425

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
is there any way to get the most recent facebook feeds on it. when id id it it starts with the old ones so it never makes it to the most recent ones. anyone knwo how to do this?

koolbones

Jun 16, 2008
I've got a problem with Intelliscreen.

It's been working fine, until yesterday, suddenly it changed its internal time, now it's fix to jun 4th, and it's not displaying anything on screen because I have nothing set for that day, it's a passed day anyway. Checked my iPod's regional and datetime setting, everying is fine, my calendar is working fine, but can't make Intelliscreen to recognize the correct date.

Any help?

koolbones

Jun 16, 2008
I've got a problem with Intelliscreen.

It's been working fine, until yesterday, suddenly it changed its internal time, now it's fix to jun 4th, and it's not displaying anything on screen because I have nothing set for that day, it's a passed day anyway. Checked my iPod's regional and datetime setting, everying is fine, my calendar is working fine, but can't make Intelliscreen to recognize the correct date.

Any help?

Solved my problem.

It seemed to be a problem with iPhone PC Suite. I recently restored my iPod, buy before that I backed up my calendar with iPhone PC Suite, I saved my calendar events to vCalendar format. Apparently when you reload the calendar events from PC Suite (previously saved in vCalendar format), Intelliscreen cannot recognize them, you have to modify the events manualy (even without changing anything) within iPhone in order to make the event recognizable by Intelliscreen. Weird.

A faster way to fix it, is to load the calendar events into Outlook, delete the calendar in iPhone and restore it from Outlook, and it´s done.

Hope this can help anyone with my same problem.