IntelliScreenX for iOS 8 is due to touch down tonight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I once loved this app, but it's pretty boring now. The developers haven't done anything new or exciting with the last two major iOS updates. I know a lot goes on behind closed doors which we don't see in way of re-coding the app, but it doesn't grab my attention like it once did.

I installed IntelliScreenX this morning, since getting every single notification twice (I appreciate it's open beta) I swiftly removed it.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I once loved this app, but it's pretty boring now. The developers haven't done anything new or exciting with the last two major iOS updates. I know a lot goes on behind closed doors which we don't see in way of re-coding the app, but it doesn't grab my attention like it once did.

I installed IntelliScreenX this morning, since getting every single notification twice (I appreciate it's open beta) I swiftly removed it.
I'm trialling it. Don't know if it's worth the $9.99 price tag, though. Lots of cool features.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm trialling it. Don't know if it's worth the $9.99 price tag, though. Lots of cool features.
I installed it briefly but it's the same old Cydia App. Not much has changed, so I removed it. Until it becomes truly useful I'll keep it off my phone, at the minute it seems to be a bit of a gimmick.