IntelliScreenX Problems

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I've purchased IntelliScreenX a while back when it was first released. Since restoring yesterday and re-jailbreaking I'm given a 'Daemon connection failed!' error.

As instructed I've installed Corona (latest version) and it's still not working. Considering it was working absolutely fine on iOS 5.0.1 yesterday prior to restoring from a tethered jailbreak.

Anyone managed to clear this error and get IntelliScreenX working?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Hey man I had the same problem, so I tried turning off the phone and turning it on again and there was no problem licensing IntelliScreenX ... maybe that will help so try it out :))
Well.

Tried that earlier. Tried again. I performed a few hard-resets and nothing. Now that i've given it an hour it's just decided to start working. :)

Moral of this story; keep trying.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
This thread jinxed me....decided to experiment with a few full reboots...trying to see how robust the jailbreak is....
Two Cydia paid apps decided to throw a wobbly...Dock and QuickDo....they both required activation codes which failed all the time...after more reboots/resprings/safe modes/reboots/booze got it going again....Not trying that again..:D

kalirob99

Jan 5, 2012
Hey man I had the same problem, so I tried turning off the phone and turning it on again and there was no problem licensing IntelliScreenX ... maybe that will help so try it out :))
Signed up to say thanks, I thought of everything but a restart to fix the daemon issue lol. :confused: