Interchangeable Accessories with the iPod?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mar 7, 2007
considering the price of the iPhone, for it to be truly successful, i hope they make it with the same port on the bottom as the iPod video, nano and so on and so forth. I really wouldn't appreciate it if i had to go buy a separate itrip just for the iPhone and separate speaker docks. that would suck so i hope they put the same port on the bottom in the iPhone as they do with the ipod.
does anyone know for sure what they did cause the picture in the keynote speech is not clear enough to tell.

gmplr831

Mar 12, 2007
Ipod accessories

considering the price of the iPhone, for it to be truly successful, i hope they make it with the same port on the bottom as the iPod video, nano and so on and so forth. I really wouldn't appreciate it if i had to go buy a separate itrip just for the iPhone and separate speaker docks. that would suck so i hope they put the same port on the bottom in the iPhone as they do with the ipod.
does anyone know for sure what they did cause the picture in the keynote speech is not clear enough to tell.

I have so many ipod accessories that if the iPhone does, man will i be a happy guy. anyone know if it is going to be any larger than the 5th gn video? like physical size, not just screen etc.

nynex

Mar 15, 2007
Kansas City, MO
I can't get to Apple's site right now. Anyone find the answer to this? Not that it's a big deal. I'll probably check Apple's site later tonite if I remember. But my memory sucks. On that note, I wanna find out what iPhone's latest is on the Calendar feature.

Mar 31, 2007
If the iPod accessories work with the iPhone, it would be great

it would be great to have a pass through connection - so the iPod itself could be daisy chained to the iPhone - dual functionality with one shared output - compositing images, putting titles over graphics - running a slideshow from one and being able to dj the music from the other
the sky's the limit!