Interesting Job Ad from Apple

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
AfterCollege has a posting for a Sr. iPhone Support Rep. There was one item in the Preferred Qualifications section that I found interesting:

"Experience with Microsoft applications such as Office or Outlook."

I hope this indicates that the iPhone will be able to edit/view office docs :).

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
AfterCollege has a posting for a Sr. iPhone Support Rep. There was one item in the Preferred Qualifications section that I found interesting:

Job starts in May.:laugh2:

Hands on training before anybody else touches it.

I wish I was out of college.:(

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.

It could just mean that the applicant may be using this software at his/her work station on a daily basis, but, I hope your right, that would be awsome! :cool:

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
It could just mean that the applicant may be using this software at his/her work station on a daily basis, but, I hope your right, that would be awsome! :cool:
It has to be, since this job will cover customer service and troubleshooting, having to know about the Microsoft app's will be a must because the iPhone will be used on the PC as well as the Mac. Meaning that it will sync with those programs. I sure Apple dosent want its people running Windows in the office.

Nate

Jun 15, 2011
If your interested in stuff like this it is a good idea to check out Internmatch as well!