Interesting possible new email service for iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jhat3k1

Jul 1, 2007
Hey guys,

First post here, happy to be iphoning! I have always used mail2web for my hosted email account, wheather it be hosted exchange, hosted BES, etc. I was searching the site today for info on how to sync directly to my exchange serever so out of curiosity I typed iPhone in the help search area. I was shocked to see this press release from 3 days ago stating that they will offer service for the new iPhone. It has no dates of availability or links for more info but it is promising. Check it out!

jhat3k1

Jul 1, 2007
Hmmm sounds like someone is advertising to me.......
I can see how you might say that. Honestly, its not the truth. To be honest with you I could care less either way if you even check it out. In addition I have been a long time moderator for a couple of other sites and offer this objectively with the same hope that you all have that it may be true.

mad_vtak

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
Its been 6 months and nothing has been done by mail2web yet. They need to hurry. Imap is currently not working for me and gmail

mad_vtak

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
no reason to dig up these ancient threads....
I just want to know if anything came out yet? I missed two important emails. Since push isn't available yet, i was checking to see if mail2web had came out with anything.

Atleast i used the search :)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I just want to know if anything came out yet? I missed two important emails. Since push isn't available yet, i was checking to see if mail2web had came out with anything.

Atleast i used the search :)
Try the trial at Synchronica Mobile Gateway. It works pretty well for me, but not as good as Exchange should really work. I'll be glad when Apple gets over that hump.