Interesting read from Wired.com (on the iPhone)

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
HOW DARE YOU POST WHAT I HAVE ALL READY POSTED! CHRIS I DEMAND THAT THIS JERK GET BANNED! don't MAKE ME GET OJ ON YOU!

Actually, I would be too lazy to search for it too.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
guilty as charged. And in the same day, no less. Well, I won't be reprimanding for lack of search anymore. I gotta practice what I preach first. :cool:

Yes I really had a laugh, because I first read this right after you posted, but I did not want to say anything, because I knew what was coming.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
It's all good. I have no problem admitting I did something stupid (if I remember your dictionary quote in another post). I did do something stupid, but in light of that, I'm willing to make sure I

1. Search first
2. Don't reprimand with others do it

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I've read many tech forums that use vBulletin software and all their search engines suck. Especially when you're looking up tech terms like 3G, nom2, and all sorts of other abbreviations that just get error messages or improper results. Man, all the audio forums I read are even worse with model numbers and industry acronyms that never search right!

So yeah, people are too lazy to search, but even the ones who aren't are usually foiled by the horrible vBulletin search engine. What's a brother to do?

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
well, very interesting read. Read the whole thing and it took me awhile but I definitely learned how the iPhone came to be what it is and jobs defnitely went through hell with it haha.