International calling card and extra AT&T charges?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 8, 2008
N
I have family in europe And i need to talk to them. I bought some calling cards that offer great calling time and i want to use it right off my iPhone 3g. Does att charge you anyway? If so, what are some ways around it?

Vinze

Jan 15, 2009
I have family in europe And i need to talk to them. I bought some calling cards that offer great calling time and i want to use it right off my iPhone 3g. Does att charge you anyway? If so, what are some ways around it?
No. You shouldn't get charge by AT&T BUT you will still be using your mobile minutes for the duration of the call. I've been using phone cards (Onesuite recently) for years and never got charge by my mobile provider.

If you have unlimited minutes on weekends then I suggest do the bulk of your overseas calls on weekends.

yathra

Feb 21, 2012
Buying the right calling card

But buying the right calling card is much more confusing than it should be. That's because:
· Calling card pricing is ridiculously complicated
· Calling card companies use sketchy marketing techniques
To ensure you are buying the cheapest calling card you possibly can, it pays to be a smart shopper!
The main points are to understand:
· how calling card pricing works
· what your personal calling patterns are
· how to choose a reputable calling card company
If you remember only 2 things from this hub, they should be:
· low per minute rates are often not the best deal
· only buy cards with 1-minute or 3-minute billing increment. international calling card | cheap phone cards international | phone cards UK