Internet On T-Mobile?

jpeyatt

Bronze
Nov 25, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Ok heres the deal I just unlocked my iPhone currently on tmobile network. I am using 1.1.3.. when i try to connect to the internet it say you are not subscribed to edge? I am subscribed to edge I have the unlimited data and email plan.. I had this same prob with my last iPhone but i dnt remember what i did to fix it. I have the apn settings at wap.voicestream.com Thanks in advance guys.. Please help me out asap..:sick:

jpeyatt

Bronze
Nov 25, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Yas thats what i had on my blackberry too salty.. Did you change your data plan? Hey thanks brein ima check that out now

jpeyatt

Bronze
Nov 25, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
oh ok, Im still using the blackberry data plan. But i honestly dnt think that would be an issue. Do you guys think thats my problem?

ooTeXaSoo

Jan 20, 2008
no it should be the same did u try rebooting after u type it?

ooTeXaSoo

Jan 20, 2008
i don't think u need to use vpn because im not using it

have u tried internet3.voicestream.com?

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
lol yes iv tried them all.. I think im gonna call tmobile and switch my plan.
I'm not using 1.1.3 but 1.1.1 and have the $5.99 internet add on. I have full access to the internet and have read in other posts that T-mobile not only knows about it but is fine with people using there service this way. Remove your Blackberry service add on if your not using it. It will save you $14.00 bucks a month and I think you have far superior service on the iPhone than you do on BB. You may not have push e-mail but you can just log in like you were in front of your desktop anyways, extra 30 seconds who's counting?

Next in the installer there is section called T-mobile where all the hacks are, try these if you haven't already and if that doesn't work I imagine there is some compatibility problems between the firmware and the installs.

Hope that helps