Internet, Photos, etc.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 12, 2007
Melbourne, FL
I have been recently experiencing problems on my iPhone by going on the internet, looking at photos, or listening to my music on the iPod feature and in a few moments later, it will switch back to the main menu randomly. It will be either a couple minutes later or in a couple of seconds. Does anyone know what I could do to fix this problem?

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Welcome to EIP ...

Please in the future try to use the Search botton you will find many of your questions already answered.

I searched using the terms you said and found 3 Different Threads on this... This is happening to many people it is a bug that will hopefully be fixed in the update ..

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I have been recently experiencing problems on my iPhone by going on the internet, looking at photos, or listening to my music on the iPod feature and in a few moments later, it will switch back to the main menu randomly. It will be either a couple minutes later or in a couple of seconds. Does anyone know what I could do to fix this problem?
Welcome to EiP!

Just power the phone completely down (don't just put it to sleep) and then power it on again.

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
The iPhone only has 256Mb of system RAM. Lately I'm wondering if there is a correlation between the frequency of these kickouts and how much storage space remains free. I think it might use free space as swap space for large items.

I noticed I had significantly less kickouts when I didn't completely fill up the iPhone.