Internet Radio?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Are there any internet radio websites you can listen to through your iPhone?
If you can get the url of the stream you can listen. A lot of time internet radio steam are built in to the flash players so it is hard to get the url for the stream. But there ae some apps out there that will help you locate them. Just google for them.

Once you have the stream just paste it in to 'internet radio favorites' on mycast.orb.com. Then visit your mycast page on your iPhone and orb will convert the stream so it will stream to you.

I have tons of them.

This will not work for clear channel streams, they are some type of one time use token so the links can not be transported.

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
There is an iPhone browser designed site, I am streamed songs from there, and not just crap, actual current hits and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well gee whiz, I thought I'd figured it all out myself. Guess I should have read this post before! ;)

I finally have Virgin Radio UK back on my phone! Yay! I'm diggin' this whole Orb thingie. :D

In case anyone is interested in adding Virgin Radio UK to their own Orb, the URL is:

mms://wm.smgradio.com/vruk_vr_lo

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I would just like to see a few sites that allow streaming over the net without having to have orb or something else running. Just a basic FM station would be cool