Interviews?

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
Congrats!

When I speak to papers, I'm going to start using the "hits" number. Much larger than the unique visitors number despite unique being a true number of people who actually visit. 130,000 "hits" yesterday.:p

-Chris
lol and your saying congrats to us... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

honestly chris, maAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAaaad props to you with those numbers so far... i imagine this site will only get bigger and better after friday. keep up the MOST EXCELLENT work and dedication.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Nice article. Good thing you didn't mention which AT&T store you'll be camping out in front of at noon tomorrow.

I can see some idiot right now getting there at 11 just to screw you out of the first spot. Uhh...please tell me your town has more than one AT&T store:sick:
Yeah there are 3 corporate stores.

captain4004

Bronze
May 2, 2007
Charleston SC
Anyone on here besides me been offered an interview for your local media? Someone from the Denver Post sent me a PM wanting to know if I was interested in being interviewed about the iPhone craze. I said sure, we'll see what happens.

I guess you just have that star quality:laugh2:

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Now I was just contacted by two local TV stations that said they are sending crews out to interview us camping this evening. This is funny!

JOLLYWOG

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
On my way within the next hour. Just trying to finish up some work first.
Very cool. Hey, keep us posted. You know everyone like me, who isn't even close to being that hardcore. Haha. Good luck on grabbing that first spot!

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I hope to generate some fans if theres coverage at my local ATT but Id prefer no coverage.

I make a living as a DJ and could have some fun with an interview but I have not been out yet. If i get interview I will drop EIP every other word:laugh2:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
i EVERYTHINGiPhone.com woul EVERYTHINGiPhone.com really EVERYTHINGiPhone.com like EVERYTHINGiPhone.com to EVERYTHINGiPhone.com get EVERYTHINGiPhone.com the EVERYTHINGiPhone.com iPhone EVERYTHINGiPhone.com asap