Invalid SIM

Bobbonius

Aug 8, 2008
Hello Guys,

Im pretty new to this forum but really need some help. Im from holland, where I orded my iPhone about 3months ago. So they shipped in from America to the Netherlands. Last day iTunes gave me the opportunity to update my iPhone (don't know the exact version number but my current version was, 1.1.4 and they wanted me to install 2.0.1 something like that). So I thought no problem lets install it, an update is an update. When the update was installed and my iPhone was rebooted it said:

"SIM Locked, Insert a valid SIM to activate iPhone"

Before this update everything worked fine. Do you guys have any idea how I can fix this.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Shar

Jul 22, 2008
Hello Guys,

Im pretty new to this forum but really need some help. Im from holland, where I orded my iPhone about 3months ago. So they shipped in from America to the Netherlands. Last day iTunes gave me the opportunity to update my iPhone (don't know the exact version number but my current version was, 1.1.4 and they wanted me to install 2.0.1 something like that). So I thought no problem lets install it, an update is an update. When the update was installed and my iPhone was rebooted it said:

"SIM Locked, Insert a valid SIM to activate iPhone"

Before this update everything worked fine. Do you guys have any idea how I can fix this.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Well, thing is, you can't install that update because your iPhone is jailbroken.
Now, do you got an AT&T Card, if yes, put it in and use it, or you'll need to re-jailbreak the iPhone.