Invisible Shield 24 hour wait?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Letting it sit over night couldn't hurt. Just be careful with it for the first 24 hours.
I already turned it on. :tongue:

The thing is that I have this miniscule speck under the thing and it's unremovable. To add on tot hat, it leaves this thing so whenever I go to show people they'll say "What the hell is that on your screen?" :mad:

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I already turned it on. :tongue:

The thing is that I have this miniscule speck under the thing and it's unremovable. To add on tot hat, it leaves this thing so whenever I go to show people they'll say "What the hell is that on your screen?" :mad:
I'm pretty sure they care called mirco-bubbles. They should work them selfs out in a few days. Or so they say.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
Actually it is afternoon here and I simply asked a follow up question to your complaint about a bubble which you supposedly do not care about. Hence, what are you complaining about?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Actually it is afternoon here and I simply asked a follow up question to your complaint about a bubble which you supposedly do not care about. Hence, what are you complaining about?
Well my bad. They way you phrased it made it seem like you were trying to be a jerk.

Anyways. I figured I'd eliminate the hassle before it comes so I sprayed solution on it and wiped it off. Simple. I'm pleased with it for now.