Invisible Shield 24 hour wait?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Do I really need to wait 24 hours or do they say that for every product?

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Letting it sit over night couldn't hurt. Just be careful with it for the first 24 hours.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Letting it sit over night couldn't hurt. Just be careful with it for the first 24 hours.
I already turned it on. :tongue:

The thing is that I have this miniscule speck under the thing and it's unremovable. To add on tot hat, it leaves this thing so whenever I go to show people they'll say "What the hell is that on your screen?" :mad:

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I already turned it on. :tongue:

The thing is that I have this miniscule speck under the thing and it's unremovable. To add on tot hat, it leaves this thing so whenever I go to show people they'll say "What the hell is that on your screen?" :mad:
I'm pretty sure they care called mirco-bubbles. They should work them selfs out in a few days. Or so they say.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
That is if it is an actual micro bubble and not just a spot where the nerd jacked it up.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
It might be bubble, but when I pulled off the shield it was visible from the opposite side.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
Then put the shield in an envelope and ship it back to them and they will send you a brandnew one.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
It might be bubble, but when I pulled off the shield it was visible from the opposite side.
Did you make sure it was completely clean? Any finger prints or dust will cause the spots.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
It doesn't bother me that much. I don't have gadget OCD.:p

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I do, it's a terrible illness. lol
I use to suffer from what you have. When I had my SP I would make sure there were no scratches then if I got any I'd sell it for a new one.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Then exactly what are you complaining about?
The thread started about the wait then evolved to the problems I've had with it.

What crawled up your ass this morning?

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
Actually it is afternoon here and I simply asked a follow up question to your complaint about a bubble which you supposedly do not care about. Hence, what are you complaining about?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Actually it is afternoon here and I simply asked a follow up question to your complaint about a bubble which you supposedly do not care about. Hence, what are you complaining about?
Well my bad. They way you phrased it made it seem like you were trying to be a jerk.

Anyways. I figured I'd eliminate the hassle before it comes so I sprayed solution on it and wiped it off. Simple. I'm pleased with it for now.