Invisible Shield Combo

jon206

Nov 22, 2007
I have invisible shield front and rear on order and I"m wondering what case would be a good match. I've tried Incase leather fitted and I'm returning it after a day. So far it looks to me like the casemate signature series would be a good fit, but I wanted some second opinions. If you know a better option please include links!

Thank you.

Oct 9, 2007
I have the contour showcase. I like the hardcase quality with the rubbery sides. The phone is a tight fit but it works well.

saysay

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
I'd say go for the seidio innocase or give the incase protective cover a try. I don't know why incase makes so junk leather ones but everything else is good.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Excuse me for asking but why do you want a case when you have the brilliant invisible shield front and back. Ok i know its not bounce proof but it shows off your phone in a near naked fashion but with great protection.

bubbamorgan91

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
DC
i do the invisible shield and then i have my agent 18 case over it. i have the case just incase i drop it which indeed has saved it many times from breaking or denting.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I'd say go for the seidio innocase or give the incase protective cover a try. I don't know why incase makes so junk leather ones but everything else is good.

This will not work. Tried it. It dosent fit properly.