Invisible shield help ! UK

readbmr

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
Hi all and i no this may be a long shot but is there anybody in the uk dorset /bournemouth area that may fit just the back invisible shield for me as ive already done the front but messed up the back ! if anybody has tried it you will see what i mean, lol,

Please let me no and i no this is a long shot, also sorry to ask the above but i cant even find a nearest local dealer who may do this for me, you all may think im being to fussy but i just want to protect this baby,

Im in the dorset/bournemouth area,

Many thanks from brian

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
I did the invisi-shield back and it was fairly difficult. Ultimately it wasn't as clean as I like it so I used BESTSKINSEVER... the back design is different and in my opinion easier. You might have better luck trying that. Oh and BSE is cheap as heck.

readbmr

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
Hi and thankyou

Hi and many thanks for that, can i get what your suggesting in the uk? and im glad it sounds easier than the front invisible sheild that i have just put on, well i put it on yesterday and the results are stunning, but theres no way im going to attempt the back again with the invisible sheild, but yes i will do a google search on what you are recommending, do you have any more info on this and again thankyou from Brian.

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
bestskinsever.com

Installing the back is easier with this brand opposed to the invisi-shield brand. I think it lays down better... keep your squegee from invisi-shield though because BSE does not come with one. They ship via USPS so hopefully they will send out there. Good Luck.