Over the last couple of weeks, I've been luck (or unlucky) enough to have tried both the Invisible Shield and Bodyguardz. Just want to give anyone out there who is still undecided which one to get, an opinion on both.
Hope it helps
- Very easy to install, as the back is not too tacky, so it won't stick to your hands. Downside is that the corners are a total pain to stick down.
- The shield seems to have like an orange peel effect. I personally did not like this.
- Bubbles come out very quickly after installation. Within 24/48 hours ish.
- Shield has a very rubbery effect, which can cause a lot of problems, when trying to slide the phone into a case. You will need to lightly moisten the shield first.
- My shield (front) started to develop these weird lines up and down the screen. These lines actually started to grow and cause visual interference with the screen. This was the main reason for me returning the shield.
- A little more difficult to install, as the back is a lot more tacky, even after spraying with liquid. But the corners went down extremely well. Just don't go nuts spraying the corners too much.
- Due to the extra tackiness, you will get more bubbles under the shield.
- Bubbles take on average 4/7 days to dissipate. I can see people thinking they have installed the skin wrong and will take it off and try a new sheet. Be patient and give it a week.
- Covers more of the iPhone than the Invisible shield. But they both offer excellent protection.
- The shield has a more smoother feel to the rubbery feel of the Invisible Shield. I prefer this feel when running your fingers over the screen.
- You get 2 sets of shields with Bodyguardz, and this is great, if you mess up the first installation.
Hope it helps