Invisible Skins

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by NewGuy, Oct 7, 2011.

1. NewGuy

NewGuy Member
    Bronze

I know this has been talked about in the past but I wanted up to date info. I've used zagg's invisible shield in the past and it works but im not crazy about the texture. For those who have one on their iPhone 4, what are you using and how do you like it? I wanna get one for the 4S. I know one person spoke about the ghost armor in another thread.

2. X1ggy4ever

X1ggy4ever New Member

Check out bodyguardz.com, WAYYYYY better than zagg, i ended up peeling off the zagg only 2 weeks after having applyed it because of the textured feeling that it had, scrolling absolutely sucked. you will NOT be disappointed, if you would like a case as well check out seidio.com, they even have a belt clip + case combo, with these two accessories on your phone it will be a winner..... hands down

3. cliffeman

cliffeman Zealot
    Gold

I've used Ghost Armor since the 3G. I've always been happy with it. I've liked it because for $5 they'll replace it if gets worn of loose.

4. X1ggy4ever

X1ggy4ever New Member

i've got one even better for ya!
    Bodyguardz is only $4.95 :) but to be honest ive never had to have it replaced! And im on my third device using these body protectors DOUBLE SMILEY! :) :)