InvisibleShield now covers chrome bezel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
The first model they came out with didn't, but I got a replacement and now it does. Kinda boring I know, but maybe someone will be interested in this small fact.... :p

On the other hand, they are still $30 and bestskinsever is still only $8 and is just as good.

pkells1

Aug 9, 2007
you've had both?
I'm returning my invisibleshield and I'd just like to know if the bestskins ever has the same texture.
thanks.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I just bought it online !:laugh2::laugh2:

it say's i will get it within 5-7 days!:laugh2::laugh2:

so far, i've had my phone for more than a month with no type of protection except my "Incase leather case (black)" and yet no scratches on it.....hope i don't get any till then.......:)

by the way, my incase leather case is just so cool....super slim, amazing quality and suade interior...:cool:

bigcat

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I bought 2 bestskins ever and both ended up in the trash. I can't believe people who post here saying they look like there is nothing on the phone LOL, some even say the touch feels even better LOL, what a joke, some of these guys must really be working for these companies...

Bottom line is the phone looked really disgusting with this thing on. I guess I won't try the invisibleshield ones as some are comparing them with the bestskinsever.

Other thing with bestskinsever is that the shipping is terrible. They just throw them in an envelope. On my first order, one of the covers came glued to the envelope due to the direct contact, and this made it useless. They sent me a quick second order for free though. So, good customer service.

you've had both?
I'm returning my invisibleshield and I'd just like to know if the bestskins ever has the same texture.
thanks.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I bought 2 bestskins ever and both ended up in the trash. I can't believe people who post here saying they look like there is nothing on the phone LOL, some even say the touch feels even better LOL, what a joke, some of these guys must really be working for these companies...
Watch the accusations there, bigcat. They were unwarranted and untrue.

I have a BSE and and love it. No, I don't use it for the screen (use a Crystal film for that), but for the body the better grip is better. Just because you had problems doesn't make the product suck.

To the OP: Thanks for posting. If I knew this when I ordered my BSE I might have gone for an InvisibleShield instead. My biggest issue was that IS didn't cover the bezel, and as I sometimes use an Incase sleeve I wanted that protected. Also, the BSE is $10 (with "shipping") whereas the IS is $25 with free shipping (USPS for both). And of course you get the lifetime warranty on the IS. Oh yes, IS also includes little pieces for the corners, which are left kinda exposed on the BSE.

--
Mike