InvisibleShield

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
So, my radioshack has the naked case invisible shield for 29.99. I do have the incase slider iPhone 3g case on my iPhone, works good. But I am interested in getting a good, non bubblely screen protector...

Does invisibleshield still have bubbles, and is it hard to get them gone? Is it worth getting invisibleshield for whole iPhone?

Nemss316

Bronze
Jun 17, 2008
St. Louis, MO
I have an invisible shield on my iPhone, and I love it. My best advice is to TAKE YOUR TIME when applying. I did mine in my bathroom, and turned my shower on hot, until the room was damp. Then I applied the shield (took around an hour), but only applied the shield on the back of my iPhone. The shield has an "orange peel" to it, and I didn't like the way it felt on the front screen, so I have a different screen protector on it.

The shield comes with a "squee gee" so get out any bubbles. Apply the protector, rub down the sides, and the back, and try to get as many bubbles out as you can. Then, every half hour or so, take the squee gee, and go back over the phone again, and after a while, you'll notice the bubbles will go away. This will last a few days, but once the applicant dries, the bubbles will subside.

Its a great way to keep your iPhone from being scratched, I would highly recommend it!

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Ok. I bought it earlier today from Best Buy, just the screen protector, not the whole iPhone. Best Buy applied the Invisible Shield on the iPhone for $8.00. Looks good, it's intact.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
I tried the Invisible Shield, but didn't like the whole orange peel thing it had going. I ended up going for the BodyGuardz in the end. Doesn't have that orange peel effect, and you get more shields in the box (2 front & 2 back), with the same lifetime warranty. The corners seem more friendly also.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I'm not sure what "orange peel thing" ya'll are talking about, because Best Buy did mine for me. I only bought the one that goes on the screen, not the whole iPhone.

Redon

Apr 26, 2009
Orlando, FL
i hate the orange peel. i stick with bodyguardz. much better!

Redon

Apr 26, 2009
Orlando, FL
Ok. I bought it earlier today from Best Buy, just the screen protector, not the whole iPhone. Best Buy applied the Invisible Shield on the iPhone for $8.00. Looks good, it's intact.

what a waste of $8 dollars. it only takes a few minutes to but it on.

Redon

Apr 26, 2009
Orlando, FL
I tried the Invisible Shield, but didn't like the whole orange peel thing it had going. I ended up going for the BodyGuardz in the end. Doesn't have that orange peel effect, and you get more shields in the box (2 front & 2 back), with the same lifetime warranty. The corners seem more friendly also.
thats also a good thing about bodyguardz, you get more for the same.