InvisiShield + Hard Case?

aftnine

Jan 9, 2008
Anyone OCD like me and have thoughts about doubling up your protection? I figure I can install the InvisiShield and then throw a case on my phone when I'm out and about, but when I feel like taking off the case I still have some protection for my investment.

I've been looking at Agent18, SwitchEasy, ArtWizz, and Seidio. I know most cases are tight so which one do you guys think would have that room for a slightly thicker iPhone from the InvisiShield? Anyone else thinking about this or tried it?

sl0ppyshat

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Anyone OCD like me and have thoughts about doubling up your protection? I figure I can install the InvisiShield and then throw a case on my phone when I'm out and about, but when I feel like taking off the case I still have some protection for my investment.

I've been looking at Agent18, SwitchEasy, ArtWizz, and Seidio. I know most cases are tight so which one do you guys think would have that room for a slightly thicker iPhone from the InvisiShield? Anyone else thinking about this or tried it?
Full body shields and hardcases will not work together. Hardcases are design to fit the dimensions of the iPhone as is without any other type of cover on it.

However rubber cases will work. I am currently using Incase Rubber sleeve and Best skins ever Full body cover. The full body cover makes the rubber sleeve fit super tight.

aftnine

Jan 9, 2008
Full body shields and hardcases will not work together. Hardcases are design to fit the dimensions of the iPhone as is without any other type of cover on it.

However rubber cases will work. I am currently using Incase Rubber sleeve and Best skins ever Full body cover. The full body cover makes the rubber sleeve fit super tight.
how's the incase cover? i hear that the rubber starts to stretch after a while and eventually becomes really loose. :(

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
how's the incase cover? i hear that the rubber starts to stretch after a while and eventually becomes really loose. :(
that is 100% true - i am on my second incase cover after getting a warranty exchange on the first one, and it's stretching out as well. i like the coverage and grip it offers, but it's just not worth it for how much it stretches out. iqase has a similar style skin but in silicone so that it should not stretch out like the incase - i'm thinking of ordering one to try it out...

aftnine

Jan 9, 2008
that is 100% true - i am on my second incase cover after getting a warranty exchange on the first one, and it's stretching out as well. i like the coverage and grip it offers, but it's just not worth it for how much it stretches out. iqase has a similar style skin but in silicone so that it should not stretch out like the incase - i'm thinking of ordering one to try it out...
yeah i've seen that. my only concern with these rubber cases is that they seem to be a magnet for dust, hair, and other particles. anyone know if the iqase has this problem?

sl0ppyshat

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007

oooo...thats a nice one ! if you do get it , let us know how it is :laugh2: