iOS 10 Jailbreak ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by rugved1118, Sep 15, 2016.

1. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

Hello,

Does anybody have any idea when would jailbreak for iOS 10 be out ?

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

No one has any idea right now.

3. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

I hope this time it would not be tethered.

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

This latest one is only semi-tethered and I actually don't mind this implementation.

5. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

I did not jailbreak the previous version done by Pangu for a reason that it needs to cydia after every restart.

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

What you mean is that you have to run the Pangu app after every reboot in order to reinstall the jailbreak. How often do you do a reboot?

7. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

The current jailbreak is NOT tethered. Tethered means you can't reboot the phone at all without a computer. We can reboot fine. We don't even need a computer to rejailbreak (semi tethered), so technically it's only semi-semi tethered. We can rejailbreak it from the phone itself. It's not a big deal.

Anyway, we don't know when the next jailbreak will be out or any of the details.

8. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

You always leave me speechless with your brilliant replies ;) Many thanks Europa !!! My concept is cleared now. Apparently, TaiG Jailbreak was the best for iOS 8.

9. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Damn it! :D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

For me, using an iPhone without a jailbreak is like using an ancient non-smartphone. I was thoroughly enjoying 8.x jailbreak for more than a year but was compelled to update to 9.x stock iOS because of my silly mistake. Now, am on 10 and eagerly awaiting for someone to crack this firmware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I am very tempted to update to iOS 10 tonight. I am not sure why my iPhone has been opening apps slowly as of late, and if it is jailbreak related, I don't want to take the time to figure out what the cause is. And anyways, not much has been happening in the jailbreak world lately as I'm sure most people are awaiting an iOS 10 jailbreak.

12. snowtrooper1966

Gold

The ONLY good thing about not having my JB 7+ yet....

image.jpeg

13. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I don't get it? :p

By the way, I am now on iOS 10 and I love it. I originally restored as new but then restored a backup for all my app passwords and whatnot.

14. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

Funny from someone who once told me that he will not restore until a new JB is out. :p

15. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

That was the case but then I got sick and tired of my phone apps opening slowly and honestly being jailbroken started getting boring and becoming the same thing daily, checking Cydia. I was addicted.

16. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

My apps opened fine while jailbroken. What were you installing?

17. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

What was I installing via Cydia? Nothing out of the ordinary. Just simple tweaks and such. I don't know now as I am not jailbroken, but then I started uninstalling stuff and more stuff that I didn't need, like Activator and other stuff. Nothing I uninstalled seemed to fix the lag. It doesn't matter now as I am unjailbroken, but the app open lag annoyed me. For all we know it could have been revealmenu. There are a few things that I miss, but a few of those I wish Apple would include, such as the tweak that brings you to your notifications in NC only if necessary if you have notifications.

18. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

He installed each and every new tweak. :p

19. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Well, I didn't want to go there. :)

20. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Nah I did not...but I would install tweaks when I was bored and I saw new ones. Most were ones that got rid of annoyances and whatnot. I did get better though and uninstalled stuff that was pointless or that I didn't need anymore as other tweaks had it, such as Springtomize gave you lots of stuff to choose from that I did not even notice as I had those similar tweaks. As the days went on, I kept uninstalling stuff. I won't know what caused my apps to open and close slowly though. Also my home button was acting slugish. Jailbreak related, but IDK.

To be honest, I am now liking being unjailbroken and using iOS 10. My friend and I play Pool via iMessage every now and then. However, this doesn't mean I'll not jailbreak when I can.