iOS 12 IPhone 7 Slow & Lag

Nov 6, 2018
I’m using IPhone 7 128GB. After the latest update my iPhone started to slow down and lag most of the time. If it’s because of my storage but I don’t think so because I still have almost 90GB free. Something wrong with the latest update. It’s getting headache when it slow down the phone. Even the main screen to next screen lags. Another problem is I’m getting 1 text message or WhatsApp message but I’m getting too many notifications abd echo as if like I’m getting 7 or 8 message. Do check on the latest software update and fix. Thanks

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
This forum is not Apple, and can't fix any issues you have. You might try clearing the RAM.
Hold down the Sleep/Wake button.
When Slide to Power off appears, let go of the Sleep/Wake Button.
Hold down your Home button.
After a few seconds, you screen will flash blank and then return to Home screen, which means you’ve cleared your iPhone’s RAM. Some users have had trouble with this and I’m not sure why. If Siri comes up when you hold down the Home button, one user suggested turning Siri off to clear RAM and then turning Siri back on when you’re done. For most this should go smoothly and be easy to do. If your iPhone has been particularly sluggish, you’ll feel how much faster your iPhone is instantly.

You might also try a hard reset (reboot).

Hold the power/wake button and the volume down button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Then release.

Other than that, there's not much anyone here can do.

Sally123

Nov 27, 2018
Try hard resetting the device