iOS 5 downgrade?

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by mlee19841, Oct 27, 2011.

1. mlee19841

mlee19841 New Member

to make a long story short i have a vzw iPhone 4. I was on ios 5 didn't like it. i have my shsh blob saved for 4.2.6. Everything went good i downgraded to io 4.2.6 then used fix recovery to get out of the recovery loop. So im back to 4.2.6 the device boots back up now im on the screen that has the slide to unlock (different langauge's going across slide to unlock bar) and u can only make emergency calls. So i go to plug it is to my computer and have iTunes activate it so i can get past this. i plug it in no go it says sorry we can not activate your phone at this time. i tried for hours last night with different iTunes from 10xx to the current still a no go. i tried different computers still wont activate and pass that screen. tried to bypass it with using the jailbreaks that are out their for it redsn0w and green p, ect.. Im out of ideas what am i doing wrong that the phone will not past that screen. i thought the iTunes server was down so i updated to ios 5 and it passed the activation. well any ideas or help will help me out what am i doing wrong.

#1 mlee19841, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
  2. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

Thread edited so it can be read. The colour of the text was barely readable. Thread has also been moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section.

3. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

If you're getting a recovery screen which you can't pass and/or 10xx errors, try Tiny Umbrella. Use the kick out of recovery feature.