iOS 6.0.1 Released Thread

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I woke up late today and to my surprise I didn't have any missed calls. People called me all morning and it showed absolutely nothing. This is not good.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
I woke up late today and to my surprise I didn't have any missed calls. People called me all morning and it showed absolutely nothing. This is not good.
I was hoping this issue was going to just fade away. Apparently it isn't and is an issue. I tried to convince myself the other day when it happened that it was a network problem but now I don't think so. How do yo report this stuff to Apple or somebody who cares?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I was hoping this issue was going to just fade away. Apparently it isn't and is an issue. I tried to convince myself the other day when it happened that it was a network problem but now I don't think so. How do yo report this stuff to Apple or somebody who cares?
5 calls and it doesn't show anything. It's not good because I don't have a home phone. I'm really disappointed, I rather have the lines back on my keyboard.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
I'm still on 6.0 and it happened to me albeit only once "that I know of"...so #1 I'm not upgrading for now. Jeeez.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Have you tried resetting your network settings? Anytime I do an update, I always reset my network settings to make sure the iOS update doesn't cause any issues.
Yeah I did earlier today, so we'll see. The phone rang about an hour ago and it showed the missed call, If not I'm gonna try to restore it. Thank you!

49ers#1

Bronze
Sep 25, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Every since I've upgraded my iPhone 5 to 6.0.1, I've been noticing considerable lag when it comes to switching apps. Is anyone noticing this too?

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
as i said before, post jobs is a disgrace to Apple.

one of the worst products being released one after another since the Great Jobs past away. frack this new Apple.