iOS 6 Google calendar help

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by TomRS, Oct 4, 2012.

1. TomRS

TomRS Member
    Bronze

I loved my iCal app in iOS 5. I have two exchange accounts that each has 3-4 calendars each. In iOS5 I was able to see and choose all of those calendars in iCal. Now in iOS 6 I can only see the main calendar for each. I really need to see all of them. Anyone have a solution that will show them all in iCal. I want to use that to post events to my calendar using Siri. Please help.

2. brianthandan

brianthandan New Member

I have my email, schedules, and connections synced with search engines, but I use all the standard iOS applications. Now if only I could get my projects to synchronize.

3. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

Good point I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. I used to be able to select the accounts I wanted in calendar and now I can't either.

4. PDACPA

PDACPA Member
    Silver

I just want the ability to make a calendar entry and PICK more than one calendar! I cannot imagine I am the only one who needs this feature.

What if you have a Dentist appointment. You need work to know you are out of the office and you want your family to know when it is. If you have a work and home calendar, you have to enter it 2x to get it to show on both.

A simple programming feature to pick more than one calendar would solve this issue.

5. radtechy

radtechy Contributor
    Bronze

This happens every time I get a new device.

You have to enable the sync. I too use google with exchange.

Go to m.google.com in safari then sign in and select google sync and you should see your separate calendars unchecked. Just check them and that should fix it.

My setup is on my main account I have my contacts, email, and 2 calendars I was missing one until I remembered this. Every new iPhone I got I had to do this.

Let me know how you make out. If I forgot a step I can search for the tutorial but I'm pretty sure I gave all the steps

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe