iOS 7.0.2 Jailbreak coming sooner than expected

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
How soon was it expected in the first place? Some said it would never happen. Sorry I didn't watch the whole video, will it include the new hardware? And isn't an ETA a rough estimate by default? :D

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
How soon was it expected in the first place? Some said it would never happen. Sorry I didn't watch the whole video, will it include the new hardware? And isn't an ETA a rough estimate by default? :D
I guess sooner than I expected is a better title lol :D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I was expecting at least 6 months
But that's your arbitrary estimate. They haven't given us an ETA so this wouldn't be sooner than expected. The last two took four months and there's never been one that look longer than that. That's not to say that it can't take that long, but I wouldn't go around stating it as if it's a real ETA given to us by those who are developing it or acted surprised if it's sooner.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
But that's your arbitrarily estimate. They haven't given us an ETA so this wouldn't be sooner than expected. The last two took four months and there's never been one that look longer than that. That's not to say that it can't take that long, but I wouldn't go around stating it as if it's a real ETA given to us by those who are developing it or acted surprised if it's sooner.
Agree, as a mod you can change my tittle to sooner than "I" expected and fix it. :)