iOS 7.0.3 Update Ready Now!

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
In light of a possible iOS 7.0.2 jailbreak I wonder if it's safe to update, I suppose it's safe but I'll wait a bit before updating. Thanks for the post.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
In light of a possible iOS 7.0.2 jailbreak I wonder if it's safe to update, I suppose it's safe but I'll wait a bit before updating. Thanks for the post.
Oh Man! If you're a hailbreak person, you might want to wait to see if they get one out for this update. Might just be a few little tweeks.

I'd hate for you or anyone in the jailbreak community to update and then your jailbreak won't work, or worse, brick your iPhone.

Excuse me if that's the wrong term or not a possibility. I don't jailbreak, but I know how it important it is to those who do.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I set up keychain this morning and it is a bid strange .
Anyway I added some cards and now I have to find something to buy to try
I am willing to let you purchase me the iPad Air. I really think that would be a great test for keychain!
I can even wait for the Nov. 1st release / order date. ;)

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
7.0.3 gave my iPad 3 fits when I tried to sync it after the update. Ended up having to remove 40GB+ of music, restore from a backup, then reinstall all the music. It took 7 or 8 hours to get it right again. It seemed like each step took 3 times longer than it should have. Fortunately my iPhone 5 had no problems with the update. Now my question is do I update the wife's 4S or wait a while?

10/27/13 update:
Updated the wife's 4S and all went well. Not sure why I had the problem with the iPad.

Last edited:

GAO

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
Oklahoma
I set up keychain this morning and it is a bid strange .
Anyway I added some cards and now I have to find something to buy to try
How do you enter data in keychain? I have it turned on in my 4s, but can't find how to input any data.

Sent using iCafe app