iOS 7.0.6 update now my Bluetooth option has gone missing

Mar 4, 2014
Hi can anyone help me i finally got the courage to update my iPhone4 to ios 7.0.6 after nearly having to to restore the whole thing i got it up and running, to my dismay the bluetooth option in settings has just gone, when i swipe up on the screen to try and turn it on from there it does nothing , it just seems not to be on the phone at all any answers would be helpful i cant Bluetooth to my car any more which is very frustrating and dangerous.

help please

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
Can you turn on Bluetooth from Settings? Sometimes toggling on a setting will enable the shortcut elsewhere. You might need to back up and do a complete factory reset. You can then restore from the back up.

Mar 4, 2014
Its gone totally from settings too .. i feared i may have to to a full reset wish i had never bothered with the update in the 1st place i have everything in icloud i guess its all new to me the iPhone only had it 2 months have all my contacs and businesss details stored in i cloud i think is it easy to restore form there

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Its gone totally from settings too .. I feared I may have to to a full reset wish I had never bothered with the update in the 1st place I have everything in icloud I guess its all new to me the iPhone only had it 2 months have all my contacs and businesss details stored in I cloud I think is it easy to restore form there
Have you called Apple Support about this? They may help you.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Its gone totally from settings too .. I feared I may have to to a full reset wish I had never bothered with the update in the 1st place I have everything in icloud I guess its all new to me the iPhone only had it 2 months have all my contacs and businesss details stored in I cloud I think is it easy to restore form there
Restoring it should bring the option back. You can use your backup. You won't lose any media or settings.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Have you called Apple Support about this? They may help you.
That's what we're here for. The internet is a great resource. ;) Besides, Apple only offers free telephone tech support on iPhones for the first 90 days of purchase. It's extended to two years if you get Apple Care+. Either way, it's an iPhone 4 so they would probably charge.

Mar 4, 2014
Thanks everyone i will one day i guess restore........ are my photos saved to icloud i cant seem to see them in there thanks again for all your advice really appreciate it im a total novice to all this .... cheers

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Thanks everyone I will one day I guess restore........ are my photos saved to icloud I can't seem to see them in there thanks again for all your advice really appreciate it im a total novice to all this .... cheers
Be sure to sync your photos to your computer before you restore. They only stay in the cloud for 30 days.