iOS 7.1.2 Has Been Released and is Jailbreakable

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
That's the only game, other than a dart game, and solitaire that I play. hehe

I decided to go for it on my phone at least. See ya on the flip side!

fanboy

Bronze
Feb 5, 2012
Luckily I have an 4 that I can experiment on before leaving my JB 5.1.1 on my Verizon 4S.. Gonna give it a shot!

And, BTW,I have no clue how what I'm doing.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I'm on 7.1.2, and I got through everything, follow the instruction via Pangu, but it keeps asking me to make sure my device is not pass word protected. I don't think it is, but I'm uncertain. I've tried severl times, and it just beeps twice, and stops.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm on 7.1.2, and I got through everything, follow the instruction via Pangu, but it keeps asking me to make sure my device is not pass word protected. I don't think it is, but I'm uncertain. I've tried severl times, and it just beeps twice, and stops.
Stop the process and disable your password. Also, make sure you set the date back to June 2nd. You'll need to restore prior to jailbreaking if you did an OTA update.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Did you update over the air or do a full update in iTunes? If you did an OTA update, you'll need to restore before jailbreaking. If you did a full update in iTunes, make sure the password is still disabled and then reboot the phone and the computer and try again. Run as administrator if you're using Windows.