iOS 7 App updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iBanana

Silver
Jan 15, 2010
United States
I kept getting the bubble and when I would check they would disappear. Today was the first time I had to actually hit update all. There were 15 to update this morning. Facebook being one of them...I was waiting to hate it, but I think I like it.

snurblet

Bronze
Apr 16, 2009
WNC, USA
Something's broken.

I briefly saw some updates available when opening the App Store app, then they disappeared from the list. I searched for one of them, and was able to update the app that way, but other available updates still don't show on the list.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Something's broken.

I briefly saw some updates available when opening the App Store app, then they disappeared from the list. I searched for one of them, and was able to update the app that way, but other available updates still don't show on the list.
This is also happening on my 5 on 6.1.3
I think the app store(s) are just overwhelmed right now.

superchaos

Bronze
Feb 20, 2013
I keep getting app updates but when I check theirs none.Maybe has something to do with the new iPhone?Im on iPhone 4 and have updated apps that also had iPhone7 updates within the updates.Any way to stop that?

Sent using iCafe app

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Have you tried to fully close the App Store in the background apps by double tapping the home button? I have gotten app updates recently, mainly for them to be compatible for iOS 7.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
I keep getting app updates but when I check theirs none.Maybe has something to do with the new iPhone?Im on iPhone 4 and have updated apps that also had iPhone7 updates within the updates.Any way to stop that?

Sent using iCafe app
Do you have auto update on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Last edited by a moderator:

dkhmwilliams

Bronze
May 10, 2013
I have auto update on but they don't update automatically. When I go into the App Store, it then notifies me that I have updated and I manually do it.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
Well when you go into the App Store you have the option to update them yourself or if you just wait they should update by themselves. Maybe try just waiting them out.

dkhmwilliams

Bronze
May 10, 2013
Well when you go into the App Store you have the option to update them yourself or if you just wait they should update by themselves. Maybe try just waiting them out.

How long does it take usually?

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
How long does it take usually?

Depending on your wifi and how many apps. Shouldn't be all that long.