iOS 7 Bugs

NickB

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
Can anyone tell me if they are having troubles with safari tabs on iCloud? On my 5s I cant see the tabs I have open in safari on my mac anymore. Ive made sure I have private browsing off. Is it working for anyone?

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
While using the app switcher yesterday my 5s restarted/respring. This has been an issue since the first beta, although I didn't notice it once on my 5 with the GM.

steb

Oct 5, 2013
My volume slider in music and media keeps disappearing and reappearing, anyone else have this problem?

Sent using iCafe app

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I'm not sure, but I think I've noticed that on my new 5s as well.
I have just noticed a pattern. It happens right after watching a video that's a TV show. Same exact thing just happened again. I watched an episode of The Office, and afterwards, as soon as I found myself typing something, I noticed the volume thing again. Well, I'll go ahead and report this to the Apple support forums so that Apple becomes aware of it.

Sent using iCafe app

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I have just noticed a pattern. It happens right after watching a video that's a TV show. Same exact thing just happened again. I watched an episode of The Office, and afterwards, as soon as I found myself typing something, I noticed the volume thing again. Well, I'll go ahead and report this to the Apple support forums so that Apple becomes aware of it.

Sent using iCafe app
Mine happened while browsing.

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
A lot of times my mail app is showing I have mail even though all boxes are empty. I have to manually refresh to get the red bubble to go away. This hasn't happened for me on any other firmware.
I've definitely noticed a little lag when archiving emails with Mail compared to previous versions of iOS. The notification goes away by itself in about 5 seconds or so.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Yesterday, I was going to add an event into Calender and the phone rebooted to the Apple logo. I've never had that happen on a stock iPhone, only on a jail broken iPhone. After a second try, it worked.

iBanana

Silver
Jan 15, 2010
United States
Yesterday, I was going to add an event into Calender and the phone rebooted to the Apple logo. I've never had that happen on a stock iPhone, only on a jail broken iPhone. After a second try, it worked.
Mine does that once in awhile. I haven't found a common reason to cause it to respring. Europa suggested a hard reset and then possibly restore as new. I did a hard reset and I haven't had the issue since.

The iMessage issue was also corrected by the hard reset.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Even the apps that already have been updated don't show the "open" options like they used to. They are all on my phone.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1381449402.614690.jpg

njdevils1986

Bronze
Jul 6, 2009
Tinton Falls, NJ
I started a thread...i don't think anyone looked at....ugh! when receiving a call, the speakerphone will activate on it's own about 5 seconds into the call. Anyone else experience this issue? Never happened on iOS 6. Thanks

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Did you try a hard reset? If that doesn't work, you could download them on your computer and sync with iTunes.
A bit off topic but I just noticed I got throttled, I passed 6 gigs last night. I thought they throttled you after 5 if I remember correctly.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I started a thread...I don't think anyone looked at....ugh! when receiving a call, the speakerphone will activate on it's own about 5 seconds into the call. Anyone else experience this issue? Never happened on iOS 6. Thanks
Press the home button and the power button at the same time. Let go when you see the Apple logo. Then reset you network settings in the settings app.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
A bit off topic but I just noticed I got throttled, I passed 6 gigs last night. I thought they throttled you after 5?
They throttle some people at 5 and some don't get throttled at all even if they use 20+ GB. It's just luck of the draw.