iOS 7 iPhone 5 iCloud locked solution?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yes you can, is her mails still coming in?
He can't get past the setup screen and into to email app. Even if emails were coming through, he wouldn't be able to view them.
Have you entered your Apple ID in iTunes?
You can't open iTunes before activation.
i disabled my "find my iPhone " and did restore using DFU mode, unfortunately i don't have skip this step option when it's asking for iCloud verification, so now it's on the iCloud verification screen and not going past that, anyway of bypassing it ?
Please post a screenshot of this screen. It shouldn't have allowed you to restore if she was still logged in, so I'm a little confused as to why it's asking for her credentials now.

bikerboy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio, USA
He can't get past the setup screen and into to email app. Even if emails were coming through, he wouldn't be able to view them.

You can't open iTunes before activation.

Please post a screenshot of this screen. It shouldn't have allowed you to restore if she was still logged in, so I'm a little confused as to why it's asking for her credentials now.
wish i can, but how can i get a screen shot of something that has already been done, and on a restored device ;)

bikerboy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio, USA
as i said Europa, she wasn't logged in , as her emails was removed and mine was in place, i don't know what happened, but even Apple rep said it was weird but nothing can be done " on their side " he even had me go into my iCloud.com and delete the phone from my iCloud then said he can't do anything , weird people.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
wish i can, but how can i get a screen shot of something that has already been done, and on a restored device ;)
I meant take a picture of the screen with another camera.

Before you do that, restore again and set it up on the computer. Select "new device" rather than a backup. Take a screenshot of the computer or a photo of the iPhone screen if you get stuck again.

Aug 24, 2014
I am stuck at the "Activate iPhone" screen and don't have Apple ID and Password and can't retrieve that too. I have seen

all the possible ways clearly not working for me from the google and want yours kind help. Is there any way to get out of

this.
I have iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2

Note: This iPhone belonged to my real uncle who passed away, just in case if anyone doubts it to be illegal.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I am stuck at the "Activate iPhone" screen and don't have Apple ID and Password and can't retrieve that too. I have seen

all the possible ways clearly not working for me from the google and want yours kind help. Is there any way to get out of

this.

Note: This iPhone belonged to my real uncle who passed away, just in case if anyone doubts it to be illegal.
Sorry for your loss.

As for your question, I've merged it into an existing topic that contains the answer. Essentially, you cannot do anything with the iPhone without the passcode.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL

this.

How did you end up at the "Activate iPhone" screen? Did you do a restore? If your Uncle passed away and left that phone, it should have been set up already with his Apple ID, which would have made the phone usable if it were not passcode locked. If you tried to restore it, then you have made it impossible to use without your Uncle's Apple ID. If you know his email address used and his security questions, you could reset the password by following these directions.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5787

If you don't know the required information, there's nothing you can do, other than selling the phone for parts.