iOS 7 is ugly

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Goodtimekid, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Goodtimekid

Goodtimekid Member
    Bronze

I have just upgraded to IOS7. And i hate it. It looks childish and horrible.
    How can i get IOS 6 back into it

Sent using iCafe app

2. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

Was anyone else expecting this? If you're on an iPhone 5 I guess Apple will be signing 6.1.4 for a little while longer. Download the corresponding iOS 6.1.4 IPSW for your phone and do a shift restore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Apple is still signing 6.1.3 for the 4S. You'll have to do this soon if you are determined to roll back. The signing window might close today. Do as was stated above my post. You can download it here.

That being said, I recommend staying on iOS 7 and giving it some time. You'll get used to the icons and flat look that you don't like right now. You'll lose out on features and eventually lose some app compatibility if you keep using outdated firmware.

4. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Please use the correct categories when posting and also I'd ask that you help take part in using the following guidelines to improving our community. Thanks for your understanding.

5. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

I am sorry you feel so strongly about 7.0 but did you not look at any of the numerous previews/review articles that have been posted here and throught the web? In the future, prior to installing an update you may want to either do that research prior or at the very least, wait until a few days/weeks have passed to see how it is being received in the community before you take the plunge and update. This may save you some headaches going forward. Good luck with trying to get back to a previous version.

6. iP5

iP5 Evangelist
    Gold

Wow, I'm surprised at how annoying it is on first impressions. Yes, I've seen the previews but obviously viewing from screenshots on a website is substantially different from knowing that I now have to live with this look on MY device.

7. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

You may be able to go back to 6.x before the signing window is closed. ;)