iOS 7 jailbreak now available?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I'm seeing that it is.
Available for both Windows and Mac users, Evasi0n iOS 7 jailbreak works on all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models running iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3 and 7.0.4.
Anyone got the scoop on that?

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I'm seeing that it is.
Available for both Windows and Mac users, Evasi0n iOS 7 jailbreak works on all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models running iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3 and 7.0.4.
Anyone got the scoop on that?
Sent using iCafe app
There is a jailbreak section in here, but it can't be accessed through the app. Need to use full website to get to it.
BUT... Since the creator of the cydia app, where all the jailbreak tweaks come from didn't know about this release and has said that the version of cydia included is NOT and updated version from him, I would avoid it for now!

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
There is a jailbreak section in here, but it can't be accessed through the app. Need to use full website to get to it.
This is true, but if you started or are otherwise subscribed to a thread in the jailbreak section, it will still show up in your favorites in the app. There's just no way to access new threads or posts in unsubscribed threads.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Sorry! I'm apparently not subscribed to those. I did do a search for "iOS 7 jailbreak", but found nothing.

Sent using iCafe app
If you use the app you can't see the jailbreak section. You will need to use a browser to access the jailbreak sections.

Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section.