iOS 8 extremely slow internet connectivity

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Yagyesh, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Yagyesh

Yagyesh New Member

Hi,

I am experiencing extremely slow browsing and downloading on two iPhones - one is the new iPhone 6, and the other is the iPhone 5. Both have iOS 8 (the latest update).

In my office all the users are experiencing very good browsing speeds on their laptops, tablets, and phones.

Please help me fix this strange issue! It is so annoying as even the Apps dependent on Internet are kinda not working. And Safari says, "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding."

If this might help, the Wi-Fi security type we use is (WPA & WPA2). We have Aruba 105 Instant Access Points, operating on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands.

Could I go back to iOS 7, if this issue cannot be solved until Apple releases the next update?

Regards
    Yagyesh

#1 Yagyesh, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  2. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

There is no way to roll back. As you said none of the sites are coming up in safari, then i hope your APN is set up properly. Try resetting network setting and a hard reboot. Also i hope you have updated to 8.0.2. If problem still persists, resetting all setting followed by a hard reboot should solve the issues.

Sent from my iPhone 5S