iOS 9.1 Full Version

Hype-149

Oct 19, 2014
I updated my iOS 9.1 from the Pubic Beta to the full version but my phone still gives me the Feedback Assistant app. Was this an oversight of Apple not to remove it? I still have the Public Beta Profile installed, so they could cause it I suppose.

Anyone have this?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I haven't used iOS 9.1 beta, but perhaps it means that you are part of continuing betas. In order words, when iOS 9.1.2 beta comes out, you're eligible for an OTA update?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Removing the beta profile in the Settings app and rebooting will remove the Feedback Assistant app. There is no reason to keep the beta profile now that you are on the full version.

Settings > General > Profile > remove the beta software profile.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Removing the beta profile in the Settings app and rebooting will remove the Feedback Assistant app. There is no reason to keep the beta profile now that you are on the full version.

@Europa is an iOS Guru. Nothing more to say about the matter. :D

Hype-149

Oct 19, 2014

I was kinda hoping for a 9.2 Public Beta so I haven't done that just yet. We'll see what Apple comes up with.