iOS 9.2 New Features

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
And speaking of wishes for a future iOS version, I would like to see a swipe left feature on the list of contacts, similar to what we currently have on the inbox list of e-mails.

image.png

Trash to delete the contact, obviously, and Flag could be replaced with Favorite (or Unfavorite if the contact is already Favorited). More could include "Share Contact" and "Block this Caller."

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
A single tap does it for me as well.
It depends on your current view. If you can see the URL bar, a single tap will work. If not, you have to double-tap. Once to get the URL bar visible and a second tap to activate the scroll to the top. Single-tapping used to always work on the older iOS versions, but not anymore since the top and bottom bars hide with scrolling.

Sanjeev

Bronze
Mar 17, 2012
I feel there should be naming of the files in the gallery so that we can find them by name instead of scrolling one by one. It takes like years to find that video file you are interested in when there are more than100 video files in your phone or more than 400 image files. I hope Apple will consider it top priority and act soon.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I feel there should be naming of the files in the gallery so that we can find them by name instead of scrolling one by one. It takes like years to find that video file you are interested in when there are more than100 video files in your phone or more than 400 image files. I hope Apple will consider it top priority and act soon.
I've wanted the ability to name files in the camera roll for a long time. It seems if 3rd party apps can offer that, Apple could offer it as well. I'd be happy if the name created in other apps would remain in place on the camera roll. But I rename them, then when I save to the camera roll, they revert back to the original name. SMH!

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
It is fairly common for a smartphone that was released in 2010 not to be compatible with an operating system version released in 2015. This applies to all smartphones, not just Apple's.