iOS 9.3.2 Safari Jailbreak...Kind of

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by liberated, May 28, 2016.

1. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

iOS 9.3.2 Safari Jailbreak Explained!

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Don't get your hopes up. A public version of this jailbreak is unlikely. The developer isn't interested in releasing it. For months now, developers have been more interested in selling exploits than making public jailbreaks with them.

3. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

I know :( truth be told I've gotten so used to stock at this point that I'm unlikely to JB again.

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I saw this and another jailbreak created. Sadly no releases, and as of today they say no JB for 9.3.2 or 9.3.3 as the Safari JB will be patched in 9.3.3.

You've gotten used to the super bright icons? And the slowness of the OS?

5. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

TaiG and Pangu won't touch a Safari-based jailbreak as they're also security researchers.

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

A jailbreak doesn't speed up the OS. All you can do is eliminate animations and make certain visual effects snappier.

7. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Like Nap said, the JB only gives the illusion of speed by tweaking animations. Yes I've been stock for so long that my desire to JB has greatly diminished.

8. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

To be more specific, the jailbreak doesn't speed up the OS like a faster processor would, but it does allow you to eliminate the animations, which slow you down just under a second and make it take longer to get into your apps. That's not an illusion. Everything else runs the same. It's a small amount of time and it sounds petty to most people, but I'm so used to not having to deal with it that it's very noticeable and a little irritating when I do.

9. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

I agree that eliminating animations save some time but you still have to wait for the actual application to load regardless so you don't really gain much. I actually jailbroke in the past partly to get rid of animations but after being stock for a while I don't even notice animations any more. The whole drama by these developers have turned me off to jailbreaking.

10. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I don't have to wait at all when the app is stored in memory. But even if it isn't, I'd rather not have to wait any longer than I have to. Mainly, it's just that I dislike watching a stupid fade out or genie shrink repeatedly. I just want in my apps as fast as possible. The OS can handle that, but Apple insists on slowing down the process. It's flashy and it looks good for demos, but a lot of us who have been using it for years don't want it.

11. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Well I dislike animations too hence why that was a must when I jailbroke, but now that I don't have an option I've learned to ignore it.

12. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I can't ignore them. Animations must die.

13. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

image.jpeg

14. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold