iOS/Android Medical App

superchaos

Bronze
Feb 20, 2013
HealthTap You can store personal health files there also.Not sure about Android though.

Sent using iCafe app

Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
Thanks, I'll check into it and post back.

Maybe a great app but it is a little more than I'm looking for as it is internet and pay based. I'm just looking for an app that I can update myself with my meds, my exams, my surgery history, etc... so that whenever I go in for an appointment and need the info I'll have it at my fingertips.

superchaos

Bronze
Feb 20, 2013
Thanks, I'll check into it and post back.

Maybe a great app but it is a little more than I'm looking for as it is internet and pay based. I'm just looking for an app that I can update myself with my meds, my exams, my surgery history, etc... so that whenever I go in for an appointment and need the info I'll have it at my fingertips.
I see.I do have the free version though myself.

Sent using iCafe app

Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
Will it allow me to look and see my medical history without being online? Sometimes there is no signal in certain physician offices and I will need to verify what medications I'm currently taking, the dosage, and even whether or not it is time for a new prescription.

Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
Thanks everyone. I've pretty much given up on an app that will sync between both my iPad and my Samsung S3 so since I'll always have my S3 on me, unless I go with an iPhone 5S later, I decided to go with My Medical Info on my S3.

I can probably set it up in 30-45 minutes as I've only had 3-4 surgeries, am on 5-6 medications, and currently see 4 doctors! Wow what a wreck!

superchaos

Bronze
Feb 20, 2013
Yes. My Medical Info that ones free for a week then 1.99 Under related from there are somewhat free ones too I was just checking out but good luck.

Sent using iCafe app

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
I'm using My Medical, the paid app. I don't remember how much I paid but likely got it when it was priced at $1.99 for a time. For me, it's worth having as I have 5 Rx's to track and now in a family with others who also take meds.
YMMV

Sent using iCafe app

Mar 19, 2013
Is there an app for tracking a person's medical history that works on both IOS and Android?
MyBloodWorks will monitor your blood tests,blood pressure, pulse, meds, appts, emer phone #'s and your medical history and only you can see it. I found this to be a great simple way to monitor my health. It is for iPhone only though.