iOS Public Beta Program?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Hondamaker, May 9, 2015.

1. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

I joined the OS X Public Beta Program a while back, and when I log in, I don't have the option to join the iOS public beta program. I've searched around and everyone says the same thing: Join or log in to Apple and I have the choice of the Yosemite or iOS public beta programs. I've only been able to join the Yosemite public beta and there is never an option for the iOS one. I've seen screenshots of the page showing both options. Anyone know why I don't have that option?

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Did you figure this out yet? I think I know why it happened to you, as it just did to me. I searched for the iOS beta, signed in and then it took me to Yosemite beta, but above that there is a button to press called iOS beta, and it takes you there and you go through the process.

3. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

Hey, didn't know there was a reply. It took several weeks for the iOS button to appear. Maybe it was a location thing.

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Strange. Anywho, I wish I would convince myself to beta test iOS. I am beta testing OS X. My friend is beta testing both. I love my jailbreak though.