iOS7 has turned my devices into crashtastic not-so-magical pieces of crap!

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by jaydoc1, Dec 20, 2013.

1. jaydoc1

jaydoc1 Contributor
    Silver

Of course this isn't exactly news but my God using my iPad 3 and iPhone 4S has become such a frustrating experience almost every time I need to use them that I'm about ready to pull my hair out. I can't count the amount of times Pages has crashed on me halfway through a document that I then need to reconstruct. And don't get me started on Safari. I can just be sitting there and the thing will crash.

On top of that the random resprings are even worse.

Okay rant off.

I'm still keeping them.

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Apple also still hasn't fixed the problem with USB and car stereos. This has existed since about iOS 4.1. There are many threads about it on the official Apple community forums. I'm tired of the constant pops and clicks when listening to music in my car via my iPhone.

3. jaydoc1

jaydoc1 Contributor
    Silver

While I've been lucky in the pops and clicks department, since "upgrading" to iOS7 what used to be a flawless interface between my 4S and and my '13 Jeep Rubicon has become a hit-and-miss affair. Sometimes the two communicate well, sometimes not at all. And it's completely random. I've never had the pops and clicks that have plagued so many. At least there's that.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling Pages? Safari crashes about once a day for me and none of my troubleshooting has fixed that. I had frequent resprings after scanning my fingerprints, but resetting all settings and adding my fingerprints back in fixed that. I think I've only had one respring since then.

5. jaydoc1

jaydoc1 Contributor
    Silver

Haven't reinstalled Pages. I'll give it a shot.

6. iP5

iP5 Evangelist
    Gold

That's with Bluetooth? My iPod is pretty much a media source as iTunes has a monopoly in Canada on music. Hate that the thing will randomly gap/crack.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

7. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

USB.